Whether you are postpartum, healing your Diastasis Recti, or have a weak core my Diastasis Recti Core Guide gives you the tools to heal your core at any stage you are in.
What is Diastasis Recti?
Diastasis Recti or as society calls it "The Mommy Pooch" is a separation between your abdominal muscles where they become weak and stretched.
It creates a rounded, protruding belly as the core is not supporting itself correctly due to uncontrolled intra- abdominal pressure.
- Peeing after sneezing, running, laughing, jumping and during other movements often occur.
- Back pain due to over compensation from a weak core can occur as well.
“I started this course after having my second child and was really struggling to regain strength in my core. ...It took me a while to figure out how to engage my PF and TVA. I've noticed a definite change in not only the appearance of my body but how my body feels...” - Brittni
What's In My DR Guide?
Lifetime Access to 13 Educational Modules
- Why You Need to Listen to Your Body
- What is DR?
- Diaphragm Breathing
- Rib Flare
- Understanding if the Pelvic Floor is Tight or Weak
- Connecting to and Finding the Pelvic Floor
- Connecting to the Transverse Abs (deep core muscles)
- The Core and Your Daily Activity
- Diastasis and Building Safe Strength Training Workouts
- Cardio with Diastasis - How to Modify
- Physiotherapist Tips
- How to Know When to Progress
- Nutrition and DR
Progressive Workouts to Heal Your Core
This section is a progression. You start with the first 10 beginner workouts and move forward from there. The explanations are clear. The videos are 30-60 seconds and show you the correct form and how many reps.
12 Core Workouts (Beginner)
5-12 Minutes Each
12 Core Workouts (Intermediate)
8-15 Minutes Each
12 Core Workouts (Advanced)
8-15 Minutes Each
What You'll Need
2 Resistance Loops -
1 Medium and 1 Light Resistance
Exercise Ball is Optional
Diastasis Recti Core Guide
Everything You Need
To Heal Your Core & Diastasis Recti
- 40 Easy-to-Use Learning Modules
- 100+ Videos for In-Home Training
- 30 Workouts for Healing Diastasis Recti
- Clear Explanations of Complex Concepts
- Understand What Diastasis Recti is, How it Happens, and How to Heal it
- Understand Why Your Core Doesn’t Return to Normal Without Help
- Learn Safe Strength Training
- Master How to Protect Your Core & Avoid Aggravating DR
- Learn How to Use Correct Core Breath
- Nutritional Framework
- Self Check Training for Diastasis Recti
- Comprehensive Introduction to Set Yourself Up for Success
- Lifetime Access
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS:
What is the difference between your guides?
Who is this guide for?
Can I do this while I'm nursing?
Can I do this while pregnant or within the first few weeks postpartum?
This looks like a lot of work. Do I have time?
How long will it take to see improvements?
Andrea Allen, CEO of Deliciously Fit ‘N Healthy, has been featured on Good Morning America, AZ Family, and People Magazine for her work with helping pregnant and postpartum mothers and beyond get their body, strength, and confidence back. She has been in the fitness industry for 19 years as a maternity health coach and certified personal trainer.
She believes health and fitness success begins with positivity and small steps to bigger changes. She is an expert in Diastasis Recti, a common post-baby issue. She works out in the comfort of her own home, and her programs are designed so you can workout in the comfort of your own home too.
She has 4 young children and developed Diastasis Recti with her firsts, a set of twins, and recurred in subsequent pregnancies. Andrea understands mothers feel alone and overwhelmed with all they have to do and designs her courses to be simple, direct, easy to execute, and to start producing results quickly.