Yes, Pregnancy Workouts are Important for You and Your Baby’s Health...
With a baby on the way, your health is more important than ever.
Staying strong can make all the difference for feeling good while pregnancy and for a delivery!
Plus, you’ll have special needs for keeping your core strength as it stretches to make room for the baby.
Finally, you'll need to set yourself up to ease back into fitness after your baby!
With 4 children and a career in fitness fitness during pregnancy was a game change for me to feel good and strong.
This guide will take you through your entire fitness journey during your pregnancy. It is workout focused but includes information on nutrition, core health, full body, pelvic floor and more!
I’m really excited to share this journey with you.
What You Get:
- 9 Upper Body Based Workouts
- 9 Lower Body Based Workouts
- 4 Full Body workouts
- 3 Yoga/Stretching Workouts
- Bonus – Calendar Setup for YOU
- All Core breathing cues for most moves
NOTE: All workouts are a mix of pictures and videos depending on the movement
- Nutrition details for all three trimesters
- Sample Meals & Snacks
- Diastasis Recti Prevention/maintenance
- Deep Core Breathing Education
- Pelvic Floor & TipS for pregnancy from a Pelvic Floor Therapist
OR... Bundle The Pregnancy Guide and The Ultimate Postpartum Guide and Save
Get everything in the Pregnancy Guide above and After you have the baby be ready with everything here...
- 185 Videos for In-Home Training
- 20 Core Healing Workouts for TVA, Diastasis Recti & Pelvic Floor
- 24 Additional Workouts - Level 1, 2,& 3
- Clear Explanations of Complex Concepts
- Postpartum Material
- Nursing & Pumping Blueprint
- Sleeping & Feeding Bliss
- Nutritional Framework
- Self Check Training for Diastasis Recti
- Understand Why Your Core Doesn't Just Go Back To Normal Without Effort
- Recipe Book with 20 Recipes + Snack Ideas