Hey Mom, Are You Ready To Get Your Body Back After Having Babies?
Introducing The Ultimate Postpartum Guide To Give You
Everything You Need To Get Deliciously Fit 'N Healthy!
Let's face it, as common as it is to have a child, the fitness industry isn't built for moms.
Gyms are built for people who don't get interrupted while peeing, which ought to be alone time! You don't have time for long because you have 942 things on your to do list and you have only crossed off 47 while caring for a baby who never sleeps. You're busy and you're tired of starving to death trying to lose weight or feeling confused about what you should and shouldn't eat based on your goals.
If you've ever felt like this, YOU'RE NOT ALONE!
As a mom your body has been through major trauma, I know you don't need me to tell YOU that, but what most women don't do is learn how to heal their body properly so that:
- their body starts to feel like their own again,
- their tummy comes back in properly,
- they can ease back into fitness the right way with results,
- they're able to sneeze without peeing,
- and their heart slows down to a stress free pace.
Lucky for you, you've found the right place where you are understood and cared for in a way that will get you REAL RESULTS because we focus on REAL MOMS!
You've Never Seen A More Comprehensive Program To Help Moms Within The First Year Postpartum or Complete Beginner To Fitness
"I started doing your postpartum program in May when it was released. I must say it is very complete. I love the core rebuilder workouts and the different levels for total body workouts are great! I was bloated & had diastasis (around 3.9cm of diastasis in my belly button). My waist has reduced & my diastasis is now at 1.9-2cm at my belly button (which clinically isn’t considered DR anymore and she had a physiotherapist check this). I’m really happy with your guide and orientation. You inspired me to do it! I do have stretch marks in the belly button and some lose skin in the abdominal region but I still feel blessed with good results."
20 Core-Healing Workouts
Your body doesn't feel like it did before having babies and you feel confused about how to feel like YOU again. These essential workouts will ensure you heal first before cranking up the intensity.
- Learn to connect to your pelvic floor to support your core and stop leakage.
- Reconnect and find your transverse abdominals to train your core to connect like a corset and tighten up!
- Heal your diastasis recti if you have it.
- Progress through 3 levels of exercises to ease you back into fitness the correct way and set you up for long term success.
24 Next Level Mommy-Focused Workouts
Once your core is strong enough and you are doctor approved, you'll start my 3-Level workout program to get back in shape.
- Protect and retain the core to do its job and shed the baby weight.
- Strengthen your legs and tone your arms.
- Sweat it out with me in the comfort of your own home on your own time.
- You can do this!
Nutrition Training & Recipes
- Learn which yummy foods help you get lean.
- 20 Recipes to make cooking easy while staying healthy.
- Snack Ideas because there are times when you just need a snack!
- Nutrition plans to keep you on track.
"Thank you Andrea! You have done so much for me...not just physically but also mentally!"
Nursing, Sleep Schedules, Supportive Community, And More...
- Get new insights about nursing & pumping and how it affects your workouts.
- Learn the perfect feeding schedule to help you have more energy too.
- Understand postpartum and what you can do to counteract some of the negative effects.
- Be part of a community who care for one another and know what you are going through.
- YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
"At my 6 week check up after baby #1, my midwife told me I had diastis recti. I had no clue what that meant. I did some research and tried other online programs, but didn’t really find anything that worked. I started Andrea’s postpartum guide 20 months postpartum. 6 weeks into the guide, I not only felt better and stronger, but could SEE significant results! I’m now 27 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and am thankful for the healing I experienced with Andrea’s guide. Highly recommend!"
YOU deserve to feel like yourself again!
At Deliciously Fit 'N Healthy you've found more than a drill sergeant or some random set of workouts.
And I know it gets complicated out there...
- When should you start working out?
- How much should you work out?
- What should you do about nursing and pumping?
- Are you doing the exercises right? Are you going to get injured?
- Does that trainer even know what it's like to have a child?
- What should you eat with all the dieting fads out there?
Your search is over.
Jump into my Ultimate Postpartum Guide and you'll be back on top of things fast!
- Get your body back and flatten your tummy.
- Reduce back and pelvic pain after pregnancy.
- Improve your sex life.
- Workout with a professional who knows what you feel like!
- Interact with other Moms who support each other to keep going.
Today is the start of something extraordinary for you. Let's do this!
This guide is perfect for women who relate to one or more of the the following:
- Don't have a consistent workout routine post baby.
- Want to heal their Diastasis Recti.
- Recently postpartum and need to ease back into fitness properly.
- Unsure of how to properly engage your core during exercise.
- Beginner to fitness and within 1 year postpartum. After that my Coaching plan or DR Guide is a better fit.
You will need 2-3 sets of dumbbells, 2 resistance loops, an exercise ball and a small bouncy ball of any type.
Everything You Need To Get Fit After Babies
- 185 Videos for In-Home Training
- 20 Core Healing Workouts for TVA, Diastasis Recti & Pelvic Floor
- 24 Additional Workouts - Level 1, 2,& 3
- Clear Explanations of Complex Concepts
- Postpartum Material
- Nursing & Pumping Blueprint
- Sleeping & Feeding Bliss
- Nutritional Framework
- Self Check Training for Diastasis Recti
- Understand Why Your Core Doesn't Just Go Back To Normal Without Effort
- Recipe Book with 20 Recipes + Snack Ideas
"My second & third babies are very high needs, colicky, medical issue babies and that’s why my self care went down the drain. I was in a downward spiral with my eating habits. Chocolate and beer were my safe haven. I went back and forth with pulling the trigger forever to start this program and I finally did. I have learned more than I ever imagined I would. I have always been an athletic, semi healthy person but I just didn’t know how to be healthy anymore. You have taught me how to look at food differently. You have taught me how to love myself and even if I have a bad day or I mess up with eating, I don’t just give up and eat everything in site. I now know how to start over on a fresh new day and not hate myself. You have been a life changer."
"Andrea makes it so simple to lose weight and get healthy. Even after the first 4 weeks, I was able to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. I love the fact that my DR is improving even though I haven’t been super diligent about doing the DR exercises. Besides losing weight, I can also feel my posture improving and my lower back pain from my diastasis is gone. I would recommend this program to anyone!"